2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-78.1 - Stroke Prevention and Treatment Act of 2009
- Section 23-78.1-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-78.1-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 23-78.1-3 - Designation of Rhode Island comprehensive and primary stroke centers and acute stroke ready hospitals.
- Section 23-78.1-4 - Acute care hospitals.
- Section 23-78.1-5 - Emergency medical services providers; triage and transportation of stroke patients.
- Section 23-78.1-6 - Continuous improvement of quality of care for individuals with stroke.
- Section 23-78.1-7 - Patient treatment.
- Section 23-78.1-8 - Regulatory authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.