2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-77 - Healthcare Information Technology and Infrastructure Development Fund
- Section 23-77-1 - Legislative findings and purpose.
- Section 23-77-2 - Establishment of the healthcare information technology and infrastructure development fund.
- Section 23-77-3 - Funds received from insurers or others.
- Section 23-77-4 - Creation of the Rhode Island healthcare information technology advisory committee.
- Section 23-77-5 - Annual report.
- Section 23-77-6 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.