2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-65 - Board of Certification of Operators of Public Water Supply Facilities
- Section 23-65-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-65-2 - Board of certification of operators of water supply treatment and distribution facilities.
- Section 23-65-3 - Powers and duties of the board.
- Section 23-65-4 - Director - Powers and duties.
- Section 23-65-5 - Certification of public water supply treatment operators.
- Section 23-65-6 - Certification of public water supply transmission and distribution system operators.
- Section 23-65-7 - Certification process.
- Section 23-65-8 - Applications.
- Section 23-65-9 - Fees.
- Section 23-65-10 - Certification.
- Section 23-65-11 - Renewal.
- Section 23-65-12 - Disciplinary actions.
- Section 23-65-13 - Penalty for violation.
- Section 23-65-14 - Severability.
- Section 23-65-15 - Excluding requirement of state mandated cost.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.