2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-6 - Prevention and Suppression of Contagious Diseases
- Section 23-6-1 - Common drinking cups and towels.
- Section 23-6-2 - Spitting in public places.
- Section 23-6-3 - Vaccinations provided by cities or towns.
- Section 23-6-4 - Employment of physicians for vaccinations.
- Section 23-6-5 - Record of vaccinations.
- Section 23-6-6 - Preservation of records.
- Section 23-6-7 - Investigation and suppression of poliomyelitis.
- Section 23-6-8 - Local authorization of hospital or camp for communicable disease.
- Section 23-6-9 - Abatement of unauthorized hospital or camp.
- Section 23-6-10 - 23-6-27 - Repealed..
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.