2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-39 - Respiratory Care Act
- Section 23-39-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-39-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-39-3 - Purpose.
- Section 23-39-4 - License required.
- Section 23-39-5 - Board created.
- Section 23-39-6 - Board duties.
- Section 23-39-7 - Licensing by training and examination.
- Section 23-39-8 - Repealed.
- Section 23-39-9 - Other licensing provisions.
- Section 23-39-10 - Inactive status.
- Section 23-39-11 - Fees.
- Section 23-39-12 - Denial, suspension, revocation, and reinstatement of licenses.
- Section 23-39-13 - Receipts.
- Section 23-39-14 - Penalties - Action to enforce chapter.
- Section 23-39-15 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.