2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-38 - Degradable Connectors and Non-Detachable Metal Openers for Beverage Containers
- Section 23-38-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-38-2 - Connectors for beverage containers required to be degradable.
- Section 23-38-2.1 - Metal beverage container rings or tabs required to be nondetachable.
- Section 23-38-2.2 - Readily removable caps, lids, or rings.
- Section 23-38-3 - Penalty for violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.