2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-34.1 - Amusement Ride Safety Act
- Section 23-34.1-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-34.1-2 - Purpose.
- Section 23-34.1-3 - Definitions.
- Section 23-34.1-4 - Inspection registration seal.
- Section 23-34.1-5 - Operation of amusement ride or device - Permits.
- Section 23-34.1-6 - Amusement ride or device owner - Obligations.
- Section 23-34.1-7 - Inspection of operations.
- Section 23-34.1-8 - Electrical equipment, service and permit.
- Section 23-34.1-9 - General set up requirements.
- Section 23-34.1-10 - Ride or device operator.
- Section 23-34.1-11 - Reporting of serious injuries or deaths occurring in connection with operation of rides or attractions.
- Section 23-34.1-12 - Annual registration and operating fees.
- Section 23-34.1-13 - Insurance.
- Section 23-34.1-14 - Secretary of state to be attorney of nonresident owners of amusements.
- Section 23-34.1-15 - Penalty.
- Section 23-34.1-16 - Exemption - Bazaars, fairs and circuses.
- Section 23-34.1-17 - Advisory committee.
- Section 23-34.1-18 - Appointment of inspectors - Qualifications.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.