2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-29.1 - Rehabilitation Building And Fire Code For Existing Buildings And Structures
- Section 23-29.1-1 - Legislative findings and purpose.
- Section 23-29.1-2 - Joint Committee on the rehabilitation building code for existing buildings and structures.
- Section 23-29.1-3 - Content, adoption, and administration of the rehabilitation building code for existing buildings and structures.
- Section 23-29.1-4 - Variances and appeals.
- Section 23-29.1-5 - Technical and staff support.
- Section 23-29.1-6 - Relief from liability.
- Section 23-29.1-7 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.