2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-28.28 - Explosives
- Section 23-28.28-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-28.28-2 - Permit required.
- Section 23-28.28-3 - Manufacturing permit.
- Section 23-28.28-4 - Dealers' permits.
- Section 23-28.28-5 - Permit to possess explosives.
- Section 23-28.28-6 - Permit to use explosives.
- Section 23-28.28-7 - Application for use permit - Emergency permit.
- Section 23-28.28-8 - Quarry operations and repeated blasting.
- Section 23-28.28-9 - Standards for use of explosives.
- Section 23-28.28-10 - Permit fees.
- Section 23-28.28-11 - Expiration of permits.
- Section 23-28.28-12 - Revocation of permit.
- Section 23-28.28-13 - Records of shipments, sales, and purchases.
- Section 23-28.28-14 - Sale to unlicensed persons prohibited.
- Section 23-28.28-15 - Military and public agencies exempt.
- Section 23-28.28-16 - Repealed.
- Section 23-28.28-17 - Reports.
- Section 23-28.28-18 - Manufacture of explosives.
- Section 23-28.28-19 - Records of visitors.
- Section 23-28.28-20. , 23-28.28-21 - Repealed..
- Section 23-28.28-22 - Storage and transportation of explosives on water.
- Section 23-28.28-23 - 23-28.28-25 - Repealed..
- Section 23-28.28-26 - Requirement for removal of explosives or providing watchperson.
- Section 23-28.28-27 - Report of explosion or fire.
- Section 23-28.28-28 - 23-28.28-30 - Repealed..
- Section 23-28.28-31 - License to conduct blasting operations.
- Section 23-28.28-32 - Bond for blasting operations.
- Section 23-28.28-33 - Disposal of detonators and explosives prohibited.
- Section 23-28.28-34 - Penalty for violations - Seizure of explosives.
- Section 23-28.28-35 - Forfeiture of vehicles, vessels, or aircraft.
- Section 23-28.28-36 - Severability.
- Section 23-28.28-37 - Notice to adjoining landowners.
- Section 23-28.28-38 - Transportation of explosives.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.