2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-28.22 - Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Section 23-28.22-1 - Repealed.
- Section 23-28.22-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-28.22-3 - Repealed.
- Section 23-28.22-4 - Storage of flammable liquids other than as provided in this chapter prohibited.
- Section 23-28.22-5 - Repealed.
- Section 23-28.22-6 - "Self-service dispensers" defined.
- Section 23-28.22-7 - Attendant required.
- Section 23-28.22-8 - Attendant's control and supervision.
- Section 23-28.22-9 - Emergency controls - Extinguisher system.
- Section 23-28.22-10 - Posting of operating instructions.
- Section 23-28.22-11 - Posting of emergency procedures.
- Section 23-28.22-12 - Unobstructed observation.
- Section 23-28.22-13 - Delivery nozzles.
- Section 23-28.22-14 - Voice communication control.
- Section 23-28.22-15 - Posting of warning sign.
- Section 23-28.22-16 - Fire control devices.
- Section 23-28.22-17 - Filling containers.
- Section 23-28.22-18 - Minimum age requirement.
- Section 23-28.22-19 - Self-service stations - Assistance for persons with disabilities.
- Section 23-28.22-20 - Closure of underground tanks.
- Section 23-28.22-21 - Tank cutting on site prohibited.
- Section 23-28.22-22 - Tanks stored and destroyed at tank yards.
- Section 23-28.22-23 - Transportation of tanks.
- Section 23-28.22-24 - Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.