2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-28.20 - Storage and Handling of Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Section 23-28.20-1 - 23-28.20-5 - Repealed..
- Section 23-28.20-6 - Registration and permits.
- Section 23-28.20-7 - Application and hearings on permits.
- Section 23-28.20-8 - Application for permit.
- Section 23-28.20-9 - Permit fee.
- Section 23-28.20-10 - Expiration of permits.
- Section 23-28.20-11 - Severability.
- Section 23-28.20-12 - Immunity from civil liability - Persons assisting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.