2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-28.13 - Boarding Homes
- Section 23-28.13-1 - 23-28.13-26 - Repealed..
- Section 23-28.13-26.1 - Provisions applicable to boarding homes for children.
- Section 23-28.13-27 - Boarding homes for children - Egress facilities required.
- Section 23-28.13-28 - Boarding homes for children - Basements - Heating units.
- Section 23-28.13-29 - Boarding homes for children - Maximum occupancy.
- Section 23-28.13-30 - Boarding homes for children - Electrical wiring.
- Section 23-28.13-31 - Boarding homes for children - Heating equipment - Safety devices.
- Section 23-28.13-32 - Boarding homes for children - Fire stopping.
- Section 23-28.13-33 - Boarding homes for children - Housekeeping.
- Section 23-28.13-34 - Installation of smoke detectors in foster care units and in group care units.
- Section 23-28.13-35 - Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.