2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-28.11 - Fireworks and Pyrotechnics
- Section 23-28.11-1. , 23-28.11-2 - Repealed..
- Section 23-28.11-3 - Permits for storage, handling, transportation and display of display fireworks, aerial consumer fireworks, and pyrotechnics.
- Section 23-28.11-4 - Certificate of competency.
- Section 23-28.11-5 - Duration - Expiration - Renewal - Duplication.
- Section 23-28.11-6 - Right of denial - Suspension or revocation.
- Section 23-28.11-7 - Financial responsibility.
- Section 23-28.11-8 - Nonresident.
- Section 23-28.11-9 - Violations.
- Section 23-28.11-10 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 23-28.11-11 - 23-28.11-32 - Repealed..
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.