2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-24 - Hazardous Substances
- Section 23-24-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-24-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-24-3 - Regulations declaring hazardous substances and establishing variations and exemptions.
- Section 23-24-4 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 23-24-5 - Penalties.
- Section 23-24-6 - Embargoed articles - Condemnation and destruction.
- Section 23-24-7 - Hearing before report of criminal violation.
- Section 23-24-8 - Injunctive relief.
- Section 23-24-9 - Style of enforcement procedures - Subpoenas.
- Section 23-24-10 - Regulations.
- Section 23-24-11 - Examinations and investigations.
- Section 23-24-12 - Records of intrastate shipment.
- Section 23-24-13 - Publicity.
- Section 23-24-14 - Repurchase of banned hazardous substances.
- Section 23-24-15 - Interpretation and severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.