2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-24.6 - Lead Poisoning Prevention Act
- Section 23-24.6-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-24.6-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 23-24.6-3 - Declaration of purposes.
- Section 23-24.6-4 - Definitions.
- Section 23-24.6-5 - Environmental lead program.
- Section 23-24.6-6 - Interagency coordinating council on environmental lead.
- Section 23-24.6-7 - Screening by health care providers.
- Section 23-24.6-8 - Screening prior to child care or school enrollment.
- Section 23-24.6-9 - Reimbursement by third party payers.
- Section 23-24.6-10 - Lead screening restricted receipt account.
- Section 23-24.6-11 - Reporting of cases of lead poisoning.
- Section 23-24.6-12 - Comprehensive environmental lead inspections.
- Section 23-24.6-13 - State inspectors.
- Section 23-24.6-14 - Inspection of child care facilities.
- Section 23-24.6-15 - Inspections of rental property.
- Section 23-24.6-16 - Notice prior to residential property transfer.
- Section 23-24.6-17 - Lead hazard reduction.
- Section 23-24.6-18 - Revisions to Housing Maintenance and Occupancy Code.
- Section 23-24.6-19 - Fugitive dust.
- Section 23-24.6-19.1 - Sale of abrasive materials for removal of paint.
- Section 23-24.6-20 - Licensure of environmental lead inspectors and lead contractors, supervisors, and workers.
- Section 23-24.6-21 - Laboratory testing and reporting requirement certification.
- Section 23-24.6-22 - Licensure and certification - Receipts.
- Section 23-24.6-23 - Compliance and enforcement.
- Section 23-24.6-24 - Exemptions.
- Section 23-24.6-25 - Interpretation and severability.
- Section 23-24.6-26 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 23-24.6-27 - Administrative fines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.