2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-24.3 - Substances or Compounds Used as Sewerage System Cleaners
- Section 23-24.3-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 23-24.3-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-24.3-3 - Distribution and use prohibited.
- Section 23-24.3-4 - Powers and duties of the director.
- Section 23-24.3-5 - Enforcement proceedings.
- Section 23-24.3-6 - Civil penalties.
- Section 23-24.3-7 - Criminal penalties - Recall order.
- Section 23-24.3-8 - Duties of attorney general.
- Section 23-24.3-9 - Liberal construction - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.