2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-24.10 - Electronic Waste Prevention, Reuse and Recycling Act
- Section 23-24.10-1 - Purpose.
- Section 23-24.10-2 - Findings.
- Section 23-24.10-3 - Definitions.
- Section 23-24.10-4 - Scope of products covered.
- Section 23-24.10-5 - Disposal ban.
- Section 23-24.10-6 - Manufacturer individual financial responsibility.
- Section 23-24.10-7 - Sales and labor prohibitions.
- Section 23-24.10-8 - Labeling and registration requirements.
- Section 23-24.10-9 - Manufacturer responsibility.
- Section 23-24.10-10 - Retailer responsibility.
- Section 23-24.10-10.1 - Collector and recycler responsibility.
- Section 23-24.10-11 - Rhode Island resource recovery corporation responsibility.
- Section 23-24.10-12 - Department responsibility.
- Section 23-24.10-13 - State procurement.
- Section 23-24.10-14 - Multistate implementation.
- Section 23-24.10-15 - Limitations.
- Section 23-24.10-16 - Violations.
- Section 23-24.10-17 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.