2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-21 - Licensing of Recreational Facilities
- Section 23-21-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-21-2 - License required - Issuance and expiration of license.
- Section 23-21-3 - Suspension or revocation of license.
- Section 23-21-4 - Regulations.
- Section 23-21-4.1 - Provisions for water.
- Section 23-21-5 - Enforcement.
- Section 23-21-6 - Obstruction of access to premises.
- Section 23-21-7 - Places exempt from chapter.
- Section 23-21-8 - Penalties for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.