2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-20.8 - Licensing of Massage Therapists
- Section 23-20.8-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-20.8-2 - Repealed.
- Section 23-20.8-2.1 - Board of massage therapists.
- Section 23-20.8-3 - Practice of massage - License required - Use of title limited - Qualifications for licenses continuing education - Fees.
- Section 23-20.8-4 - Establishment - Board of massage therapists - Powers and duties.
- Section 23-20.8-5 - Application for license - Issuance or denial of license - Minimum qualifications.
- Section 23-20.8-6 - Suspension and revocation of licenses.
- Section 23-20.8-7 - Judicial review of license action.
- Section 23-20.8-8 - Repealed.
- Section 23-20.8-9 - Persons exempt.
- Section 23-20.8-10 - Enforcement.
- Section 23-20.8-11 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.