2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-19.9 - Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact
- Section 23-19.9-1 - Policy and purpose.
- Section 23-19.9-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-19.9-3 - Rights and obligations of party states.
- Section 23-19.9-4 - Rights and obligations of host states.
- Section 23-19.9-5 - The commission.
- Section 23-19.9-6 - Host state selection and development of regional facilities.
- Section 23-19.9-7 - Other laws and regulations.
- Section 23-19.9-8 - Conditions of membership.
- Section 23-19.9-9 - Enforcement.
- Section 23-19.9-10 - Fees, compensation and liability.
- Section 23-19.9-11 - Severability and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.