2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-19.2 - Local Health Regulations
- Section 23-19.2-1 - General regulations of cities and towns.
- Section 23-19.2-2 - Regulation of removal of night soil and cleaning of cesspools and septic tanks.
- Section 23-19.2-3 - Violation of regulations.
- Section 23-19.2-4 - Order for removal of refuse, solid waste, filth, or nuisance - Penalty for failure to comply.
- Section 23-19.2-5 - Service of notice to remove refuse, solid waste, overgrowth or filth.
- Section 23-19.2-6 - Removal of refuse, solid waste, or filth.
- Section 23-19.2-7 - Ordinances for abatement of nuisances.
- Section 23-19.2-8 - Notice to vacate unfit dwellings - Penalties for disobedience.
- Section 23-19.2-9 - Local regulations as to cattle.
- Section 23-19.2-10 - Penalties for breach of regulations.
- Section 23-19.2-11 - Percolation tests and ground water determinations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.