2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-19.12 - Generation - Transportation - Storage - Treatment - Management and Disposal of Regulated Medical Waste
- Section 23-19.12-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 23-19.12-2 - Declaration of purpose.
- Section 23-19.12-3 - Definitions.
- Section 23-19.12-4 - Powers and duties of the director.
- Section 23-19.12-5 - Medical waste tracking form.
- Section 23-19.12-6 - Records.
- Section 23-19.12-7 - Inspections.
- Section 23-19.12-8 - Permits.
- Section 23-19.12-9 - Application for permit.
- Section 23-19.12-10 - License.
- Section 23-19.12-11 - Application for license.
- Section 23-19.12-12 - Registration for generators.
- Section 23-19.12-13 - Denial or revoking of licenses.
- Section 23-19.12-14 - Funding of the medical waste management program.
- Section 23-19.12-15 - Civil or administrative penalties.
- Section 23-19.12-16 - Financial liability relating to the generation, transportation, treatment, storage and disposal of regulated medical waste.
- Section 23-19.12-17 - Supersedes existing infectious waste regulations.
- Section 23-19.12-18 - Delegation of authority to conduct inspections.
- Section 23-19.12-19 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.