2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-18.9 - Refuse Disposal
- Section 23-18.9-1 - Responsibility for refuse disposal.
- Section 23-18.9-2 - Repealed.
- Section 23-18.9-3 - Grants-in-aid.
- Section 23-18.9-4 - Restricted use of state financial assistance by local communities.
- Section 23-18.9-5 - Disposal of refuse at other than a licensed facility.
- Section 23-18.9-6 - Repealed.
- Section 23-18.9-7 - Definitions.
- Section 23-18.9-8 - Licenses.
- Section 23-18.9-8.1 - Criteria for public and private licenses.
- Section 23-18.9-9 - Application, approval and fees for licenses.
- Section 23-18.9-9.1 - Disposal of solid waste over drinking water sources.
- Section 23-18.9-9.2 - Further requirements for landfills.
- Section 23-18.9-10 - Penalties.
- Section 23-18.9-11 - Prosecution of violations - Relief in equity or by prerogative writ.
- Section 23-18.9-12 - Records required.
- Section 23-18.9-13 - Notice of solid waste disposal.
- Section 23-18.9-14 - Testing and analysis of air and water - Environmental management district.
- Section 23-18.9-15 - Town of Richmond - Refuse disposal.
- Section 23-18.9-16 - Beneficial reuse of solid waste.
- Section 23-18.9-17 - Food waste ban.
- Section 23-18.9-18 - Reporting requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.