2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-18.6.1 - Revised Uniform Anatomical Gift Act
- Section 23-18.6.1-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-18.6.1-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-18.6.1-3 - Applicability.
- Section 23-18.6.1-4 - Who may make anatomical gift before donor's death.
- Section 23-18.6.1-5 - Manner of making anatomical gift before donor's death.
- Section 23-18.6.1-6 - Amending or revoking anatomical gift before donor's death.
- Section 23-18.6.1-7 - Refusal to make anatomical gift - Effect of refusal.
- Section 23-18.6.1-8 - Preclusive effect of anatomical gift, amendment or revocation.
- Section 23-18.6.1-9 - Who may make anatomical gift of decedent's body or part.
- Section 23-18.6.1-10 - Manner of making, amending or revoking anatomical gift of decedent's body or part.
- Section 23-18.6.1-11 - Persons that may receive anatomical gift - Purpose of anatomical gift.
- Section 23-18.6.1-12 - Search and notification.
- Section 23-18.6.1-13 - Delivery of document of gift not required - Right to examine.
- Section 23-18.6.1-14 - Rights and duties of procurement organization and others.
- Section 23-18.6.1-15 - Coordination of procurement and use.
- Section 23-18.6.1-16 - Sale or purchase of parts prohibited.
- Section 23-18.6.1-17 - Other prohibited acts.
- Section 23-18.6.1-18 - Immunity.
- Section 23-18.6.1-19 - Law governing validity - Choice of law as to execution of document of gift - Presumption of validity.
- Section 23-18.6.1-20 - Donor registry.
- Section 23-18.6.1-21 - [Reserved.].
- Section 23-18.6.1-22 - Cooperation between medical examiner and procurement organization.
- Section 23-18.6.1-23 - Facilitation of anatomical gift from decedent whose body is under jurisdiction of medical examiner.
- Section 23-18.6.1-24 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 23-18.6.1-25 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.