2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-18.2 - Preservation and Care of Burial Places and Memorials For the Dead
- Section 23-18.2-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-18.2-2 - Burial places to be preserved.
- Section 23-18.2-3 - Removal of gravestones and memorials.
- Section 23-18.2-4 - Unlawful possession or sale of gravestones.
- Section 23-18.2-5 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 23-18.2-6 - Civil penalties.
- Section 23-18.2-7 - Community restitution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.