2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-18.12 - Beverage Container Recyclability
- Section 23-18.12-1 - Legislative purpose.
- Section 23-18.12-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-18.12-3 - Beverage container recyclability requirements.
- Section 23-18.12-4 - Reporting - Determination of noncompliance - Orders - Appeals.
- Section 23-18.12-5 - Violations - Sanctions - Injunctive relief.
- Section 23-18.12-6 - Regulations.
- Section 23-18.12-7 - Demonstration projects.
- Section 23-18.12-7.1 - Demonstration projects excluded.
- Section 23-18.12-8 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.