2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-17.5 - Rights of Nursing Home Patients
- Section 23-17.5-1 - Condition of admission.
- Section 23-17.5-2 - Care of patient.
- Section 23-17.5-3 - Physician.
- Section 23-17.5-4 - Rules of nursing homes.
- Section 23-17.5-5 - Services and charges.
- Section 23-17.5-6 - Care by physician - Disclosure of patient's medical condition.
- Section 23-17.5-7 - Experimentation.
- Section 23-17.5-8 - Grievances.
- Section 23-17.5-9 - Abuse.
- Section 23-17.5-10 - Performance of services by patients.
- Section 23-17.5-11 - Participation in activities.
- Section 23-17.5-12 - Visitors.
- Section 23-17.5-13 - Personal services.
- Section 23-17.5-14 - Right to privacy.
- Section 23-17.5-15 - Financial affairs.
- Section 23-17.5-16 - Married patient.
- Section 23-17.5-17 - Transfer to another facility.
- Section 23-17.5-18 - Development of responsibilities.
- Section 23-17.5-19 - Discrimination.
- Section 23-17.5-20 - Posting of law.
- Section 23-17.5-21 - Penalties.
- Section 23-17.5-22 - Enforcement.
- Section 23-17.5-23 - Severability.
- Section 23-17.5-24 - Resident for more than six months - Right to remain after depletion of funds - Penalty for violations.
- Section 23-17.5-25 - Notice on bed-hold policy and readmission.
- Section 23-17.5-26 - Smoke-free environment.
- Section 23-17.5-27 - Heat relief.
- Section 23-17.5-28 - Pain assessment.
- Section 23-17.5-29 - Hospice.
- Section 23-17.5-30 - Family councils.
- Section 23-17.5-31 - Reimbursement of monies prepaid to deceased patient's estate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.