2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-17.17 - Health Care Quality Program
- Section 23-17.17-1 - Purpose.
- Section 23-17.17-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-17.17-3 - Establishment of health care quality performance measurement and reporting program.
- Section 23-17.17-4 - Program requirements - Adoption of rules and regulations.
- Section 23-17.17-5 - Annual report.
- Section 23-17.17-6 - Health care quality steering committee.
- Section 23-17.17-7 - Repealed.
- Section 23-17.17-8 - Annual hospital staffing report.
- Section 23-17.17-9 - Health care quality and value database.
- Section 23-17.17-10 - Reporting requirements for the health care database.
- Section 23-17.17-11 - Data collection and information sharing for the health care database.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.