2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-16.2 - Laboratories
- Section 23-16.2-1 - Declaration.
- Section 23-16.2-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-16.2-3 - Application of law - Exceptions.
- Section 23-16.2-4 - License required for clinical laboratories - Term of license - Application - Fee.
- Section 23-16.2-4.1 - Certificate required for analytical laboratories - Term of certificate - Fee.
- Section 23-16.2-5 - Establishment of rules and regulations - Hearing - Notice.
- Section 23-16.2-5.1 - Payment for services rendered by clinical laboratories - Commissions, rebates, and fees - Use of laboratory's name.
- Section 23-16.2-6 - Issuance or denial of license.
- Section 23-16.2-7 - Suspension and revocation of license.
- Section 23-16.2-8 - Judicial review of license action.
- Section 23-16.2-9 - Access and inspection powers.
- Section 23-16.2-10 - Prohibition of transmission of material to unlicensed laboratory.
- Section 23-16.2-11. , 23-16.2-12 - Repealed..
- Section 23-16.2-13 - Violation of this chapter.
- Section 23-16.2-14 - Enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.