2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-15 - Determination of Need for New Health-Care Equipment and New Institutional Health Services
- Section 23-15-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-15-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-15-3 - Purpose.
- Section 23-15-4 - Review and approval of new health care equipment and new institutional health services.
- Section 23-15-4.1 - Exemption for nonclinical capital expenditures.
- Section 23-15-4.2 - Exemption for research.
- Section 23-15-4.3 - Repealed.
- Section 23-15-4.4 - Exemption for voter approved capital bond issues for health care facilities.
- Section 23-15-5 - Expeditious review.
- Section 23-15-6 - Procedures for review.
- Section 23-15-6.1 - Action subsequent to review.
- Section 23-15-7 - Health services council.
- Section 23-15-8 - Funds for administration.
- Section 23-15-9 - Severability.
- Section 23-15-10 - Application fees.
- Section 23-15-11 - Reports, use of experts, all costs and expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.