2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-11 - Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Section 23-11-1 - Diseases declared contagious - Exposure of another to infection.
- Section 23-11-2 - Repealed.
- Section 23-11-3 - Compulsory treatment of infected persons.
- Section 23-11-4 - State laboratory facilities and treatment.
- Section 23-11-5 - Reports of cases by public and private institutions.
- Section 23-11-6 - Reports by physicians.
- Section 23-11-7 - Penalty for failure to report.
- Section 23-11-8 - Blood test of pregnant women.
- Section 23-11-9 - Repealed.
- Section 23-11-10 - Investigation of suspected cases and sources.
- Section 23-11-11 - Power to examine suspected cases - Right of suspect to own physician.
- Section 23-11-12 - Refusal to submit to examination.
- Section 23-11-13 - Appropriations and disbursements.
- Section 23-11-14 - Reports by public and private laboratories.
- Section 23-11-15 - Report not violation of physician-patient relationship.
- Section 23-11-16 - Violations - Penalties.
- Section 23-11-17 - Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) testing.
- Section 23-11-18 - Legislative findings.
- Section 23-11-19 - Exchange of hypodermic needles and syringes.
- Section 23-11-20 - Expedited partner therapy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.