2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-10 - Tuberculosis
- Section 23-10-1 - Report of tubercular cases by state institutions.
- Section 23-10-2 - Reports by physicians.
- Section 23-10-3 - Prosecution of violations.
- Section 23-10-4 - Register of tubercular cases.
- Section 23-10-5 - Transmission of reports to local agencies.
- Section 23-10-6 - Quarantine for treatment of actively or chronically diseased persons.
- Section 23-10-7 - Laboratory culture for tuberculosis.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.