2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-1.3 - Radiation Control
- Section 23-1.3-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-1.3-2 - State radiation control agency.
- Section 23-1.3-3 - Transportation or use of radiation sources.
- Section 23-1.3-4 - Inspection and right of entry.
- Section 23-1.3-5 - Licensing and registration of radiation sources.
- Section 23-1.3-6 - Records.
- Section 23-1.3-7 - Federal-state agreements.
- Section 23-1.3-8 - Notification of violation and order of abatement.
- Section 23-1.3-9 - Authority of the administrator in cases of emergency.
- Section 23-1.3-10 - Injunctive relief.
- Section 23-1.3-11 - Prohibited uses and services.
- Section 23-1.3-12 - Penalty.
- Section 23-1.3-13 - Radiation advisory commission.
- Section 23-1.3-14 - Organization.
- Section 23-1.3-15 - Duties.
- Section 23-1.3-16 - Existing remedies unimpaired.
- Section 23-1.3-17 - Protection of department of health powers.
- Section 23-1.3-18 - Conflicting laws.
- Section 23-1.3-19 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.