2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-1.10 - Alcoholism
- Section 23-1.10-1 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 23-1.10-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-1.10-3 - Powers assumed by department.
- Section 23-1.10-4 - Duties of department.
- Section 23-1.10-5 - [Reserved.].
- Section 23-1.10-6 - Comprehensive program for treatment.
- Section 23-1.10-7 - Standards for treatment facilities - Inspections - Furnishing information to department - Noncompliance with standards.
- Section 23-1.10-8 - Rules as to acceptance for treatment.
- Section 23-1.10-9 - Voluntary treatment of alcoholics.
- Section 23-1.10-10 - Treatment and services for intoxicated persons and persons incapacitated by alcohol.
- Section 23-1.10-11 - Emergency commitment.
- Section 23-1.10-12 - Involuntary commitment of alcoholics.
- Section 23-1.10-13 - Confidentiality of records - Availability for research.
- Section 23-1.10-14 - Visitation rights - Mail and other communications.
- Section 23-1.10-15 - Payment for treatment.
- Section 23-1.10-16 - Limits on application of laws punishing intoxication.
- Section 23-1.10-17 - Severability.
- Section 23-1.10-18 - Application of Administrative Procedures Act.
- Section 23-1.10-19 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 23-1.10-20 - Pilot alternative program established.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.