2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-1.1 - Division of Occupational Health
- Section 23-1.1-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-1.1-2 - Creation.
- Section 23-1.1-3 - Annual report.
- Section 23-1.1-4 - Chief of division - Compliance inspectors.
- Section 23-1.1-5 - Compliance inspectors - Assignment - Duties.
- Section 23-1.1-6 - Appropriations - Disbursement.
- Section 23-1.1-7 - Inspection powers.
- Section 23-1.1-8 - Report of violations by employees - Inspection.
- Section 23-1.1-9 - Procedures to counteract imminent dangers.
- Section 23-1.1-10 - Prosecution of violations.
- Section 23-1.1-11 - Compliance orders.
- Section 23-1.1-12 - Enforcement procedure.
- Section 23-1.1-13 - Penalties.
- Section 23-1.1-14 - Discrimination on account of complaint.
- Section 23-1.1-15 - Confidentiality of trade secrets.
- Section 23-1.1-16 - Other safety and health laws unimpaired.
- Section 23-1.1-17 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.