2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-8 - Local Canvassing Authorities
- Section 17-8-1 - Appointment of bipartisan authority.
- Section 17-8-2 - Term and qualifications for office.
- Section 17-8-3 - Compensation.
- Section 17-8-4 - Oath of office of members.
- Section 17-8-5 - Local boards - Powers and duties - Quorum.
- Section 17-8-6 - Fees in cities other than Cranston and Woonsocket.
- Section 17-8-7 - Power of boards to administer oaths and subpoena evidence - Self-incrimination - False swearing.
- Section 17-8-8 - General penalty clause.
- Section 17-8-9 - Local boards open on election day.
- Section 17-8-10 - Publication of local questions to be submitted to voters.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.