2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-6 - Secretary of State
- Section 17-6-1 - General powers and duties.
- Section 17-6-1.1 - Central voter register.
- Section 17-6-1.2 - Statewide central voter register.
- Section 17-6-1.3 - Designation of Chief State Election Official under the National Voter Registration Act.
- Section 17-6-2 - Primary elections.
- Section 17-6-3 - Computer ballots and sample ballots.
- Section 17-6-4 - Absentee, shut-in, and war ballots.
- Section 17-6-5 - Registration lists available to political parties and candidates.
- Section 17-6-6 - Oath required as to use of lists.
- Section 17-6-7 - Penalty for violating §§ 17-6-5 and 17-6-6.
- Section 17-6-8 - Exception for local canvassing authorities.
- Section 17-6-9 - Public record.
- Section 17-6-10 - Availability of registration lists.
- Section 17-6-11 - Lists not deemed official.
- Section 17-6-12 - Form of lists.
- Section 17-6-13 - Electoral process education.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.