2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-28 - Address Confidentiality for Victims of Domestic Violence
- Section 17-28-1 - Purpose.
- Section 17-28-2 - Definitions.
- Section 17-28-3 - Address confidentiality program - Application - Certification.
- Section 17-28-4 - Certification cancellation.
- Section 17-28-5 - Voting by program participant - Use of designated address by board of canvassers.
- Section 17-28-6 - Disclosure of address prohibited - Exceptions.
- Section 17-28-7 - Assistance for program applicants.
- Section 17-28-8 - Adoption of rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.