2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 17 - Elections
Chapter 17-1 - General Provisions
- Section 17-1-1 - Short title.
- Section 17-1-2 - Definitions.
- Section 17-1-2.1 - Signature identification.
- Section 17-1-3 - Eligibility to vote.
- Section 17-1-3.1 - Residence for voting purposes.
- Section 17-1-3.2 - 17-1-4 - Repealed..
- Section 17-1-5 - Effect of special statutes.
- Section 17-1-5.1 - Municipal and state employees holding elective public office.
- Section 17-1-6 - Scope of title.
- Section 17-1-7 - Uniform deadlines.
- Section 17-1-7.1 - Filings to be originals.
- Section 17-1-8 - Severability.
- Section 17-1-9 - Repealed.
- Section 17-1-10 - Lincoln town officials - Inauguration date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.