2016 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 46 - Waters and Navigation
Chapter 46-12.2 - Rhode Island Infrastructure Bank
- Section 46-12.2-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 46-12.2-2 - Definitions.
- Section 46-12.2-3 - Establishment, composition, appointment of directors of the Rhode Island infrastructure bank.
- Section 46-12.2-4 - General powers and duties of agency.
- Section 46-12.2-4.1 - Power to participate in projects to enhance the waters of the state.
- Section 46-12.2-4.2 - Establishment of the efficient buildings fund.
- Section 46-12.2-5 - Officers.
- Section 46-12.2-5.1 - Purchasing.
- Section 46-12.2-6 - Establishment of the water pollution control revolving fund, the Rhode Island water pollution control revolving fund and the local interest subsidy trust fund Sources of funds Permitted uses.
- Section 46-12.2-7 - Payment of state funds Agreement between agency and department.
- Section 46-12.2-8 - Procedures for application, approval, and award of financial assistance.
- Section 46-12.2-9 - Authorization to expend funds available for local grants.
- Section 46-12.2-10 - Powers of local governmental units.
- Section 46-12.2-11 - Authority of local governmental units to issue obligations Terms.
- Section 46-12.2-12 - Power of local governmental units to issue limited obligations payable from wastewater system revenues.
- Section 46-12.2-12.1 - Power of local governmental units to issue limited obligations payable from energy efficiency savings.
- Section 46-12.2-13 - Trust agreements pertaining to local governmental obligations.
- Section 46-12.2-14 - Bonds of the agency.
- Section 46-12.2-14.1 - Electric and gas demand side charge proceeds as further security for debt funding energy efficiency improvements in public buildings.
- Section 46-12.2-15 - Refunding bonds.
- Section 46-12.2-16 - Bonds eligible for investment.
- Section 46-12.2-17 - No additional consent required.
- Section 46-12.2-18 - Bonds not obligations of the state.
- Section 46-12.2-19 - Lien status Recording.
- Section 46-12.2-20 - Bonds and local government obligations as investment securities.
- Section 46-12.2-21 - Proceeds received by agency as trust funds.
- Section 46-12.2-22 - Tax exemption.
- Section 46-12.2-23 - Duration of agency Termination.
- Section 46-12.2-24 - Record keeping Financial statements.
- Section 46-12.2-24.1 - Reporting requirements.
- Section 46-12.2-25 - Supplemental powers Inconsistent laws.
- Section 46-12.2-25.1 - Administrative procedures.
- Section 46-12.2-26 - Compliance with federal law.
- Section 46-12.2-27 - Severability Liberal construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.