2015 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 42 - State Affairs and Government
Chapter 42-87 - Civil Rights of People With Disabilities
- Section 42-87-1 - Definitions of disability.
- Section 42-87-1.1 - Other definitions.
- Section 42-87-1.2 - Qualification standards.
- Section 42-87-2 - Discrimination prohibited.
- Section 42-87-3 - Discriminatory acts.
- Section 42-87-4 - Civil liability.
- Section 42-87-5 - Enforcement of anti-discrimination provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.