2015 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 34 - Property
Chapter 34-37 - Rhode Island Fair Housing Practices Act
- Section 34-37-1 - Finding and declaration of policy.
- Section 34-37-2 - Right to equal housing opportunities Civil rights.
- Section 34-37-2.1 - Right to equal housing opportunities Age.
- Section 34-37-2.2 - Right to equal housing opportunities Sexual orientation.
- Section 34-37-2.3 - Right to equal housing opportunities Gender identity or expression.
- Section 34-37-2.4 - Right to equal housing opportunities Victims of domestic violence status.
- Section 34-37-3 - Definitions.
- Section 34-37-4 - Unlawful housing practices.
- Section 34-37-4.1 - Discrimination in familial status Exemptions.
- Section 34-37-4.2 - Exemptions Religious organizations and private clubs.
- Section 34-37-4.3 - Discrimination in granting credit or loans prohibited.
- Section 34-37-4.4 - Discrimination based on sexual orientation Exemption.
- Section 34-37-4.5 - Discrimination based on gender identity or expression Exemption.
- Section 34-37-5 - Prevention of unlawful housing practices.
- Section 34-37-5.1 - Interference, coercion, or intimidation.
- Section 34-37-5.2 - Discrimination in brokerage services.
- Section 34-37-5.3 - Fostering of segregated housing prohibited.
- Section 34-37-5.4 - Discrimination in residential real estate related transactions.
- Section 34-37-5.5 - Freedom of condominium owners and apartment renters to display certain religious items.
- Section 34-37-6 - Judicial review and enforcement.
- Section 34-37-7 - Repealed.
- Section 34-37-8 - Appropriation.
- Section 34-37-9 - Construction.
- Section 34-37-10 - Severability.
- Section 34-37-11 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.