2015 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-17 - Right-of-Way
- Section 31-17-1 - Right-of-way in absence of signs or signals.
- Section 31-17-2 - Vehicle turning left or right.
- Section 31-17-3 - Intersection with through highway.
- Section 31-17-4 - Vehicle entering stop or yield intersection.
- Section 31-17-5 - Entering from private road or driveway.
- Section 31-17-5.1 - Penalties.
- Section 31-17-6 - Yielding to emergency vehicle.
- Section 31-17-7 - Right-of-way of fire companies.
- Section 31-17-8 - Right-of-way at rotary.
- Section 31-17-9 - Yielding to riders on bicycle lane.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.