2015 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 11 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 11-24 - Hotels And Public Places
- Section 11-24-1 - All persons entitled to full and equal accommodations.
- Section 11-24-2 - Discriminatory practices prohibited.
- Section 11-24-2.1 - Discrimination based on disability, age, or sex prohibited.
- Section 11-24-2.2 - Discrimination based on sexual orientation.
- Section 11-24-2.3 - Discrimination based on gender identity or expression.
- Section 11-24-3 - "Places of public accommodation" construed.
- Section 11-24-3.1 - Sex discrimination Limitation on prohibition.
- Section 11-24-3.2 - Age discrimination Limitation on prohibition.
- Section 11-24-4 - Enforcement of anti-discrimination provisions.
- Section 11-24-5 - Liberal construction of provisions.
- Section 11-24-6 - Severability of provisions.
- Section 11-24-7 - Discrimination against members of armed forces prohibited.
- Section 11-24-8 - Civil action for discrimination against armed forces.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.