2014 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 6 - Commercial Law – General Regulatory Provisions
Chapter 6-13 - Unfair Sales Practices
- Section 6-13-1 - Definitions.
- Section 6-13-2 - Computation of cost of tobacco products.
- Section 6-13-2.1 - Sales of milk.
- Section 6-13-3 - Penalty for advertising or sale to injure competitors or destroy competition.
- Section 6-13-4 - Below-cost sales as evidence of intent.
- Section 6-13-5 - Sales exempt from chapter.
- Section 6-13-6 - Enforcement of chapter.
- Section 6-13-7 - Conflict with other law.
- Section 6-13-8 - Severability.
- Section 6-13-9 - Retail sales of electrical appliances.
- Section 6-13-10 - Unsolicited goods.
- Section 6-13-11 - Discount price advertisement.
- Section 6-13-12 - Sales of gift certificates.
- Section 6-13-12.1 - Donation of gift certificates.
- Section 6-13-13 - Cash register windows Obstruction of view.
- Section 6-13-14 - Automatic lease renewal Notice required.
- Section 6-13-15 - Prohibition against recording credit card or social security numbers on checks.
- Section 6-13-16 - Prohibition against recording personal information in credit card transactions.
- Section 6-13-17 - Requiring consumers to furnish social security numbers.
- Section 6-13-18 - Check cashing discrimination.
- Section 6-13-19 - Requiring consumers to furnish social security numbers.
- Section 6-13-20 - Rebate restrictions prohibited.
- Section 6-13-21 - Price gouging Essential commodities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.