2014 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 42 - State Affairs and Government
Chapter 42-72.1 - Licensing and Monitoring of Child Care Providers and Child-Placing Agencies
- Section 42-72.1-1 - Statement of purpose.
- Section 42-72.1-2 - Definitions.
- Section 42-72.1-3 - Powers and scope of activities.
- Section 42-72.1-4 - License required.
- Section 42-72.1-5 - General licensing provisions.
- Section 42-72.1-6 - Violations, suspensions and revocations of license.
- Section 42-72.1-7 - Penalties for violations.
- Section 42-72.1-8 - Open door policy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.