2014 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees
Chapter 36-6 - Salaries and Traveling Expenses
- Section 36-6-1 - Salary of governor.
- Section 36-6-2 - Salaries of other general state officers.
- Section 36-6-3 - Salaries of directors of state departments.
- Section 36-6-4 - Subordinates in state agencies.
- Section 36-6-5 - Manner of compensation prescribed by appropriation law.
- Section 36-6-6 - Salaries in lieu of fees.
- Section 36-6-7 - Fees turned over to general treasurer.
- Section 36-6-8 - Arraignment fees in district court.
- Section 36-6-9 - Travel expenses of superior court and family court justices, clerks, and attorney general and assistants.
- Section 36-6-10 - Biweekly payment of salaries.
- Section 36-6-11 - Withholding tax deductions.
- Section 36-6-12 - Deductions for hospitalization or medical service payments.
- Section 36-6-13 - Medical deductions voluntary Termination.
- Section 36-6-14 - Repealed.
- Section 36-6-15 - Medical deductions by cities and towns.
- Section 36-6-16 - Credit union deductions.
- Section 36-6-17 - Deductions for union dues.
- Section 36-6-18 - Additional vacation time for career state employees.
- Section 36-6-19 - Hospital care, hospital surgical-medical, and dental services benefits for general assembly members.
- Section 36-6-20 - Hospital care and hospital surgical-medical service benefits for retired general assembly members.
- Section 36-6-21 - Mass transportation and fringe benefit program deductions.
- Section 36-6-21.1 - State employee transportation guide plan.
- Section 36-6-22 - Longevity payments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.