2014 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-47 - Motor Vehicle Reparations Act
- Section 31-47-1 - Short title and declaration of purpose.
- Section 31-47-1.1 - Legislative findings and intent.
- Section 31-47-1.2 - Subpoena.
- Section 31-47-2 - Definitions.
- Section 31-47-3 - Regulations authorized Access to court and agency records.
- Section 31-47-3.1 - Registration application.
- Section 31-47-4 - Notice of termination.
- Section 31-47-5 - Acceptance of financial security deposits.
- Section 31-47-6 - Release of financial security bonds or deposits.
- Section 31-47-7 - Self-insurers.
- Section 31-47-8 - Revocation of registrations Drivers' licenses and nonresident privileges.
- Section 31-47-8.1 - Verification of proof of financial security.
- Section 31-47-9 - Penalties.
- Section 31-47-9.1 - Penalties Illegal evidence of financial security.
- Section 31-47-10 - Accident reports.
- Section 31-47-11 - Reinstatement of suspended license or registration.
- Section 31-47-12 - Police officers and agents of administrator of the division of motor vehicles Fees collected, forms of proof.
- Section 31-47-12.1 - Right to choose auto body repair facility.
- Section 31-47-13 - Insurers and sureties.
- Section 31-47-14 - Notice to other jurisdictions.
- Section 31-47-15 - Exceptions.
- Section 31-47-15.1 - Exception for seasonal vehicles.
- Section 31-47-15.2 - Exception Vehicles owned by active duty military personnel.
- Section 31-47-16 - Assigned risk plans.
- Section 31-47-17 - Insurance companies.
- Section 31-47-18 - Automobile liability insurance rates.
- Section 31-47-19 - Constitutionality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.