2014 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 31 - Motor and Other vehicles
Chapter 31-38 - Inspection of Motor Vehicles
- Section 31-38-1 - Vehicles without required equipment or in unsafe condition Inspection sticker for used cars for sale required.
- Section 31-38-2 - Inspection by any proper officer.
- Section 31-38-3 - Owners and drivers to comply with inspection laws.
- Section 31-38-4 - Director of department of revenue to require periodic inspection.
- Section 31-38-5 - Inspection of vehicles purchased outside the state.
- Section 31-38-6 - Appointment of official inspection stations.
- Section 31-38-7 - Operation of official stations.
- Section 31-38-8 - Improper representation as official station.
- Section 31-38-9 - False certificates.
- Section 31-38-10 - Grounds for denial, suspension, or revocation of permit.
- Section 31-38-11 - Penalty for violation.
- Section 31-38-12 - Fee for inspection certificates.
- Section 31-38-13 - Fleet operators.
- Section 31-38-14 - Vehicles exempt from inspections.
- Section 31-38-15 - Motor vehicle inspection commission.
- Section 31-38-16 - Meetings Compensation.
- Section 31-38-17 - Procedure for a review of an order of the director of revenue.
- Section 31-38-18 - Conduct of hearings.
- Section 31-38-19 - Severability.
- Section 31-38-20 - Appropriations and disbursements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.