2014 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-17.12 - Health Care Services Utilization Review Act
- Section 23-17.12-1 - Purpose of chapter.
- Section 23-17.12-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-17.12-3 - General certificate requirements.
- Section 23-17.12-4 - Application process.
- Section 23-17.12-5 - General application requirements.
- Section 23-17.12-6 - Denial, suspension, or revocation of certificate.
- Section 23-17.12-7 - Judicial review.
- Section 23-17.12-8 - Waiver of requirements.
- Section 23-17.12-8.1 - Variance of statutory requirements. [Repealed effective July 1, 2015.].
- Section 23-17.12-9 - Review agency requirement for adverse determination and internal appeals.
- Section 23-17.12-10 - External appeal requirements.
- Section 23-17.12-11 - Repealed.
- Section 23-17.12-12 - Reporting requirements.
- Section 23-17.12-13 - Lists.
- Section 23-17.12-14 - Penalties.
- Section 23-17.12-15 - Annual report.
- Section 23-17.12-16 - Fees.
- Section 23-17.12-17 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.